True dream Immigration

Welcome to True Dream Immigration Services

Tourist VISA

Tourist VISA

If you are planning to visit another country for business, vacation or to visit your loved ones, you will need to apply for a visa. The application process, eligibility requirements and necessary documents vary from country to country. Here are the types of visas you might need:

  • Tourist Visa: If you want to visit a country for leisure or sightseeing, you will need a tourist visa. This type of visa has a limited validity period and doesn’t allow you to engage in any business activities while in the country.
  • Business Visa: If you are travelling to a country for business purposes such as attending meetings, conferences or negotiations, you will need a business visa.
  • Spouse Visa: If you want to move to a country with your partner who is a citizen or has settled in the country, you will need a spouse visa. To qualify, you must provide various documents that prove the genuineness of your relationship and have sufficient housing options.
  • Fiancée/Unmarried Partner Visa: You can also apply for a fiancée or unmarried partner visa if you plan to move to a country to join your partner who is a citizen or has settled in the country.

Visiting another country can be an exciting experience, but it’s essential to have the correct visa. Therefore, it’s important to research the visa requirements of the country you plan to visit and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.